dinsdag 11 juli 2017

Good girl

I'll try to be brave. 
Not worrying too much, not controlling. 
Won't be on social media all the time, thinking I might miss something. 
I have faith that everything will work out for the best.
That if I don't hear a lot from some people, it doesn't mean they don't like me anymore.
But also not let people play with me.
Learning to be alone with my own company instead of wanting to be with someone who isn't there for me when I need it. 
Doing my stuff. Reading, sitting on a bench in the woods. Nipping a soda in the city, meeting up with people.
Enjoying the little things in life.
Decorating my home into hygge. 
Recovering, little by little searching for a new job. Picking up playing organ/piano again, mastering photography and cooking special dishes. 
And getting a dog. 

I'll try to be a good girl, for me. 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen